[CoovaChilli] how to DHCP relay

sebastian villalba villalba.sebastian at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 23:59:12 GMT 2016

Hello i'd try this.

in coova chilli set the dhcpgateway to 127.0.0.1 (loopback ip), then the
dhcplisten parameter should be coovachilli's ip address. set the
dhcpgateway port to 67.

in dnsmasq set the listen ip to 127.0.0.1 and the listen interface to tun0.

i dont have a way of trying that right now but it may work. please let me
know if it works

sebastian
from mexico