[CoovaChilli] Install documentation / Call for testing

Sevan Janiyan venture37 at geeklan.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 17:56:43 GMT 2016

Hello,
I've put together some basic instructions in the INSTALL file to cover
getting started with a minimal config (only enabling mini portal). As
there's an inconsistency between how coova-chilli is getting built among
users who report issues & features being enabled e.g do you actually
need to enable support for all three SSL libraries?
I though It would be good to have a minimal baseline which indicates at
least rudimentary functionality before moving on to dealing with desired
features.

The document is still a work in progress but I was wondering as a sanity
test if I could ask for people to read the document & test that
coova-chilli works for them when solely built with just the mini-portal
feature enabled.

https://github.com/coova/coova-chilli/blob/master/INSTALL

Sevan