[CoovaChilli] json/status issue

Diana Pacheco diana.d.pacheco at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:31:31 GMT 2016

Hi Steven,

Thank you for answering. I'm interested in Coovachilli working mainly. I
just stated what I had. I'll try again with the newest haserl -just
Coovachilli-.

For the binaries,  I took the latest rpm version from github Coova. I even
tried the previous releases.

Just to mention,  I encountered a libjson conflict with CentOS 7 json
package from base repo. CentOS version it's older,  so I had to force
overwrite json with the Coovachilli version.

I'll try what you suggested and reply.

Thank you very much,

Diana