[CoovaChilli] youtube.com and coova.org always whitelisted issue

Kumar Mrinal kr.mrinal at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:59:32 GMT 2016

Thank you Sevan for the quick response and conforming the issue.

The Chilli version we are running is 1.3.0.

When I looked at Chilli folder it seems in functions file a hard-coded
value of coova.org was added to uamallow. Removing that did stop the
whitelisting problems.

Thanks you Sevan for the pointers, much appreciate it.

One last thing,  to remove the hard-coded coova entries is there any patch
(or a diff) or should I just regex remove it?

Regards

Kumar Mrinal