[CoovaChilli] Cannot Access Login Page on Mobile Devices

Pamod Amarakoon pamod at pamod.net
Tue Dec 27 15:24:15 GMT 2016

Hi Denis,

Thanx for the reply. I tried manually entering but didn't help.

Then tried the solution mentioned at second post of

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35502333/sign-in-to-wi-fi-network-never-happens-on-android-devices-but-redirection-wor

deleted coova.org from /chilli/functions and tried. It seems to have fixed
the issue on Huawei device. But stillno luck in both the Samsung devices
and after clearing browsing history and cache. One is Samsung S 7 Edge.

Could there be brand specific issues?

--
Regards,
Dr. Pamod Amarakoon