[CoovaChilli] Cannot Access Login Page on Mobile Devices

Denis Dorigo denis.dorigo at ddinternet.com
Tue Dec 27 15:34:08 GMT 2016

Hi,

The coova.org only “fixes” device not understanding that they are on a
captive portal.

What you are describing, sounded like an https problem that coova cannot
handle.

I have the same problem on Samsung devices with chrome.

What happens if you type 1.0.0.1 on the browser? That should throw you
right back to the splash page…

Denis