[CoovaChilli] Documentation about xt_coova/ipt-coova/nfcoova

Pierre Parent pparent at comminter.com
Mon Jun 13 11:59:20 BST 2016

Hi,

WAN is eth0.2, Lan is eth0.1

The iptables you sent seem similar don't they?  (except that you filter source
and destination ip, but in my case it seems useless).

To my mind the problem is not likely to come from iptables, since it concern
only the phase when the user is unauthenticated. When the user is
authenticated everything works well.

Pierre.