[CoovaChilli] Documentation about xt_coova/ipt-coova/nfcoova

Pierre Parent pparent at comminter.com
Tue May 31 14:42:36 BST 2016

Hi,
I'm lacking documentation on how to have chili working with xt_coova.
I compiled it (in openwrt) with --with-nfcoova option, I have the xt_coova
linux module running, and I don't observe any improvement on performances, or
CPU usage.
Also lsmod shows that the module xt_coova is not called:
[...]
xt_connlimit 3296 0
xt_connmark 960 3
xt_conntrack 2064 14
xt_coova 5312 0
xt_dscp 928 0
xt_ecn 1216 0
xt_helper 800 0
xt_hl 720 0
xt_id 400 0
[...]
I guess, I must be missing something, but I don't find any documentation on how
to setup xt-coova. Is there a special option to set in the config file, or
special iptables to setup?
Thanks in advance!

Pierre.