[CoovaChilli] Documentation about xt_coova/ipt-coova/nfcoova

Brian Andrews nzamps at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:31:48 BST 2016

Hi Pierre

You need a very specific configuration to get kmod-coova/xt_coova to work.

You need specific firewall rules and you need to change your ip setup. See David’s original post here:

https://coova.github.io/mail-archive/chilli/2010-April/001239.html

There are also some more clues in this thread:

https://github.com/coova/coova-chilli/issues/61#issuecomment-139478433

-
brian