[CoovaChilli] Save User Agent Information

Muhammad Usman muhd.usman87 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 06:13:41 GMT 2016

Hi,
Any ideas on this, as after enabling --enable-useragent, when i run the
chilli in debug mode, I can see that chilli is getting this information,
but its not forwarding it. Any clues?

redir.c: 2117: 0 (Debug) The path:
redir.c: 2212: 0 (Debug) User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0;
WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
redir.c: 2441: 0 (Debug) -->> Setting userurl=[http://www.espncricinfo.com/]
redir.c: 4063: 0 (Debug) redir_accept: Original request
host=www.espncricinfo.com