[CoovaChilli] ipv6 questions

John Jiang manpower.john999 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 08:48:20 GMT 2016

Hi,
I want to enable ipv6 function for the coovachilli so the ipv6 option was
added in the configuration.
When I connected to the coovachilli, the device can not be redirected to
the uam server.
After traced the packets, I discovered TCP connection cannot be established
when ipv6 enabled.

Device sent the TCP sync to coovachilli using ipv6 address but coovachilli
translated the ipv6 address to ipv4 and return the sync/ack to the device
using ipv4.
So, the connection would not be establish in this situation.
Is the behavior correct?
Another question is the ipv6 of device is not the public ipv6 address(it
got the 1111/1112 prefix by coovachilli).

Could anyone help me for the ipv6 working correct?
Thank you so much!

this is my coovachilli configuration:

radiusserver1 127.0.0.1
radiusserver2 127.0.0.1