[CoovaChilli] Apple Devices issue

sebastian villalba villalba.sebastian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:39:05 GMT 2016

hey,
whenever an iphone connects to a wifi network it sends request to
http://captive.apple.com/hotspot-detect.html so u need to redirect this
request to your router or wherever u are hosting the web service.
if u are getting the success screen it means that the request to
captive.apple is going through ur router and u must block it. otherwise the
iphone wont 'realize' it is in a walled garden.
hope this helps
regards
svf