[CoovaChilli] Apple Devices issue

Muhammad Usman muhd.usman87 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 17:41:41 GMT 2016

Thanks a lot Sebastian for such elaborate reply.
Yes, That is precisely whats happening, Request have "
http://captive.apple.com/hotspot-detect.html" in userurl variable, but in
my case I want to redirect the user to a specific website using redirurl,
but still it is using userurl.  This is my success condition code. Thanks
again really appreciate your help.

if ($res == 'success') {
    header("Location: $redurl");
    print("\n</html>");