[CoovaChilli] Apple Devices issue

Muhammad Usman muhd.usman87 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 03:58:50 GMT 2016

Hi,
I am trying to authenticate customers using facebook credentials, its
working properly on all devices but just the apple captive browser. It even
works on Safari browser. Whats happening with Apple captive browser is that
user get successfully redirected to Facebook login page, but after 2-3
seconds, it automatically opens multiple tabs of
https://www.google.com/ads**** and https://m.facebook.com/sem_campaign****
and the actual login window get lost somewhere.
Any idea why these popups are gettings displayed. Thanks