[CoovaChilli] Add Facebook in Allowed Domains

Muhammad Usman muhd.usman87 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 09:10:32 GMT 2016


Thanks Brian for your reply. I tried that but its still the same. When I
try to ping facebook

C:\Users\User>ping m.facebook.com

Pinging star-mini.c10r.facebook.com [31.13.93.36] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
PING: transmit failed. General failure.

Ping statistics for 31.13.93.36:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Brian Andrews <brian at andrews.org.nz> wrote:

> Take out the DNS IPs from HS_UAMALLOW (i.e. remove
> HS_UAMALLOW=8.8.8.8,8.8.4.4)...
>
> -
> brian
>
> > On 24/11/2016, at 9:49 PM, Muhammad Usman <muhd.usman87 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > HI,
> > I am kind of stuck here. I have added the domains in the same pattern and
> > it correctly parses the domain in main.conf file, but none of the allowed
> > domains work. I am currently using old style chilli settings on
> openwrt.  I
> > have copied the old style chilli init.d script and everything is working
> > perfectly minus the allowed domains. The allowed URL's are also working
> > correctly. Please help
> >
> > Here are the chilli logs.
> >
> > root at usman:/etc/chilli# *chilli -f -d*
> > main-opt.c: 453: 0 (Debug) IPv6 disabled
> > main-opt.c: 640: 0 (Debug) DHCP Listen: 10.1.0.1
> > main-opt.c: 641: 0 (Debug) UAM Listen: 10.1.0.1
> > garden.c: 439: 0 (Debug) Uamallowed IP address #0:128: proto=0
> > host=37.58.63.3 port=443
> > garden.c: 472: 0 (Debug) Uamallowed [www.coova.org]
> > garden.c: 439: 0 (Debug) Uamallowed IP address #1:128: proto=0
> > host=216.58.210.238 port=0
> > garden.c: 472: 0 (Debug) Uamallowed [10.1.0.1]
> > garden.c: 439: 0 (Debug) Uamallowed IP address #2:128: proto=0
> > host=10.1.0.1 port=0
> > garden.c: 472: 0 (Debug) Uamallowed [8.8.8.8]
> > garden.c: 439: 0 (Debug) Uamallowed IP address #4:128: proto=0
> host=8.8.8.8
> > port=0
> > garden.c: 472: 0 (Debug) Uamallowed [8.8.4.4]
> > garden.c: 439: 0 (Debug) Uamallowed IP address #5:128: proto=0
> host=8.8.4.4
> > port=0
> > main-opt.c: 869: 0 (Debug) uamdomain static.xx.fbcdn.net
> > main-opt.c: 869: 0 (Debug) uamdomain m.facebook.com
> > main-opt.c: 869: 0 (Debug) uamdomain mobile.facebook.com
> > main-opt.c: 869: 0 (Debug) uamdomain facebook.com
> > main-opt.c: 869: 0 (Debug) uamdomain *.facebook.com
> > main-opt.c: 869: 0 (Debug) uamdomain .facebook.com
> > main-opt.c: 869: 0 (Debug) uamdomain .facebook.net
> > main-opt.c: 869: 0 (Debug) uamdomain .akamaihd.net
> > main-opt.c: 869: 0 (Debug) uamdomain .fbcdn.net
> > options.c: 446: 0 (Debug) PID 1607 saving options to
> > /var/run/chilli.1606.cfg.bin
> > options.c: 658: 0 (Debug) PID 1606 reloaded binary options file
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 11:09 PM, sebastian villalba <
> > villalba.sebastian at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> This works for me.
> >>
> >> option uamdomain .facebook.com,.facebook.net,.akamaihd.net,.fbcdn.net
> >>
> >>
> >> El lun., 21 de nov. de 2016 a la(s) 01:08, Brian Andrews <
> >> brian at andrews.org.nz> escribió:
> >>
> >>> Using HS_UAMDOMAINS you might want to try:
> >>>
> >>> HS_UAMDOMAINS=“.facebook.com,.facebook.net,.akamaihd.net <
> >>> http://akamaihd.net/>,.fbcdn.net"
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> -
> >>> brian
> >>>> On 21/11/2016, at 7:59 PM, Muhammad Usman <muhd.usman87 at gmail.com>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>> Thanks Brian. I will try it again.
> >>>>
> >>>> I had tried this as well, but it was not working
> >>>>
> >>>> HS_UAMDOMAINS="facebook.com,facebook.net,akamaihd.net,fbcdn.net"
> >>>>
> >>>> U have added these lines in /etc/chilli/config file?
> >>>>
> >>>> On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Brian Andrews <brian at andrews.org.nz
> >
> >>>> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> We use these in the config:
> >>>>>
> >>>>> uamdomain "facebook.com"
> >>>>> uamdomain "facebook.net"
> >>>>> uamdomain "akamaihd.net"
> >>>>> uamdomain “fbcdn.net"
> >>>>>
> >>>>> -
> >>>>> brian
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> On 21/11/2016, at 7:27 PM, Muhammad Usman <muhd.usman87 at gmail.com>
> >>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Hi,
> >>>>>> I want to add Facebook URL's to Allowed Domains list. I have tried
> >>> with
> >>>>> the
> >>>>>> below configurations, but it allows facebook on windows laptop but
> on
> >>>>>> mobile devices, the facebook link is still getting blocked. I want
> to
> >>>>>> authenticate customers using Facebook. Here is some part of the
> chilli
> >>>>>> config
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> HS_DNS1=8.8.8.8
> >>>>>> HS_DNS2=8.8.4.4
> >>>>>> HS_UAMALLOW=8.8.8.8,8.8.4.4
> >>>>>> HS_UAMDOMAINS=".facebook.com"
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Even on desktop, "facebook.com" is open but "en-gb.facebook.com" is
> >>>>> blocked
> >>>>>> Thanks in advance.
> >>>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>>> CoovaChilli mailing list
> >>>>>> CoovaChilli at brightonchilli.org.uk
> >>>>>> https://www.brightonchilli.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/coovachilli
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>> CoovaChilli mailing list
> >>>> CoovaChilli at brightonchilli.org.uk
> >>>> https://www.brightonchilli.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/coovachilli
> >>>
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> CoovaChilli mailing list
> >>> CoovaChilli at brightonchilli.org.uk
> >>> https://www.brightonchilli.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/coovachilli
> >>>
> >>
> > _______________________________________________
> > CoovaChilli mailing list
> > CoovaChilli at brightonchilli.org.uk
> > https://www.brightonchilli.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/coovachilli
>
>


More information about the CoovaChilli mailing list