[CoovaChilli] Allowed Domains Not Working

Muhammad Usman muhd.usman87 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 21:34:37 BST 2016

Thanks for your reply. I have listed below

* /etc/chilli/defaults*

#HS_WANIF=eth0            # WAN Interface toward the Internet
#HS_LANIF=eth1              # Subscriber Interface for client devices
HS_NETWORK=10.1.0.0        # HotSpot Network (must include HS_UAMLISTEN)
HS_NETMASK=255.255.255.0   # HotSpot Network Netmask
HS_UAMLISTEN=10.1.0.1      # HotSpot IP Address (on subscriber network)
HS_UAMPORT=3990            # HotSpot UAM Port (on subscriber network)
HS_UAMUIPORT=4990          # HotSpot UAM "UI" Port (on subscriber network,
for embedded portal)

# HS_DYNIP=
# HS_DYNIP_MASK=255.255.255.0
# HS_STATIP=
# HS_STATIP_MASK=255.255.255.0
# HS_DNS_DOMAIN=

# OpenDNS Servers
#HS_DNS1=208.67.222.222
#HS_DNS2=208.67.220.220

###
#   HotSpot settings for simple Captive Portal
#
HS_NASID=nas01
HS_RADIUS=localhost
HS_RADIUS2=localhost
HS_UAMALLOW=www.coova.org
HS_RADSECRET=testing123    # Set to be your RADIUS shared secret
HS_UAMSECRET=change-me     # Set to be your UAM secret
HS_UAMALIASNAME=chilli

#  Configure RADIUS proxy support (for 802.1x + captive portal support)
# HS_RADPROXY=on
# HS_RADPROXY_LISTEN=127.0.0.1
# HS_RADPROXY_CLIENT=127.0.0.1
# HS_RADPROXY_PORT=1645
# HS_RADPROXY_SECRET=$HS_RADSECRET
#  Example OpenWrt /etc/config/wireless entry for hostapd
#    option encryption wpa2
#    option server $HS_RADPROXY_LISTEN
#    option port $HS_RADPROXY_PORT
#    option key $HS_RADPROXY_SECRET

#   To alternatively use a HTTP URL for AAA instead of RADIUS:
# HS_UAMAAAURL=http://my-site/script.php

#   Put entire domains in the walled-garden with DNS inspection
# HS_UAMDOMAINS=".paypal.com,.paypalobjects.com"

#   Optional initial redirect and RADIUS settings
# HS_SSID=<ssid>           # To send to the captive portal
# HS_NASMAC=<mac address>  # To explicitly set Called-Station-Id
# HS_NASIP=<ip address>    # To explicitly set NAS-IP-Address

#   The server to be used in combination with HS_UAMFORMAT to
#   create the final chilli 'uamserver' url configuration.
HS_UAMSERVER=$HS_UAMLISTEN

#   Use HS_UAMFORMAT to define the actual captive portal url.
#   Shell variable replacement takes place when evaluated, so here
#   HS_UAMSERVER is escaped and later replaced by the pre-defined
#   HS_UAMSERVER to form the actual "--uamserver" option in chilli.
HS_UAMFORMAT=http://\$HS_UAMLISTEN:\$HS_UAMUIPORT/www/login.chi

#   Same principal goes for HS_UAMHOMEPAGE.
HS_UAMHOMEPAGE=http://\$HS_UAMLISTEN:\$HS_UAMPORT/www/coova.html

#   This option will be configured to be the WISPr LoginURL as well
#   as provide "uamService" to the ChilliController. The UAM Service is
#   described in: http://www.coova.org/CoovaChilli/UAMService
#
# HS_UAMSERVICE=

*/etc/chilli/config*

HS_LANIF=br-lan
HS_WANIF=eth0.2
HS_NASID=ABC
HS_RADIUS1=X.X.X.X
HS_RADIUS2=X.X.X.X
HS_RADSECRET=abcd
HS_UAMFORMAT=http://URL.com/login
HS_UAMSECRET=abcd
HS_UAMALLOW=54.129.123.125,105.27.118.15
HS_UAMHOMEPAGE=
HS_UAMDOMAINS=".espncricinfo.com"