[CoovaChilli] Allowed Domains Not Working

Muhammad Usman muhd.usman87 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 21:59:19 BST 2016

Also I recieve this error when I try to restart Chilli after changing the
config file. FYI

root at OpenWrt:/etc/chilli# /etc/init.d/chilli restart
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.
cat: can't open '/tmp/device.hotspot': No such file or directory
/etc/rc.common: line 143: wlanconfig: not found
rm: can't remove '/tmp/device.hotspot': No such file or directory