[CoovaChilli] How to send packet from front/back end to coovachilli?

Melissa Yu melissayu1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 04:36:44 BST 2016

I am new to this group.
We have been using coovachilli to control our wifi login and redirect all browser traffic to our app.  It worked well.  Now, we need to redirect the user to the third party authorization portal if this user wants to have the internet access.  The access request is authorized at third party portal, the information will be forward to our backend server.  I know how to save the user MacId to a database for the user to have future access, but I don't know how to let the user to have internet access right away.  Could the front end, backend or database send an access-request to Chilli?  If yes, how to code them? I hope that some expert here can help me out.

Many Thanks,
Melissa