[CoovaChilli] Captive Portal Assistant IOS 10.0.2

Jeff Ausfeld jeff at polyinnovations.com
Thu Oct 27 16:26:38 BST 2016

I tore the entire application out manually.  Started fresh again.  This
time without openssl and set the directory back to /etc/chilli.  I put back
in my old init.d script as the one that ships with does not work for
ubuntu.  Updated.rc.

Chilli refuses to start as a service but I can run it manually from the
/etc/init.d directory.
Chilli is generating the .conf files now and starts up.

There is no mini-portal for mobile devices.  But it will redirect if I
enter a local ip address.  Nothing external.  So that is my current problem.

Regards with thanks,
Jeff.