[CoovaChilli] Captive Portal Assistant IOS 10.0.2

Jeff Ausfeld jeff at polyinnovations.com
Sun Oct 30 01:04:30 GMT 2016


Still not working right.  Figured I would try to make a ubuntu server 14.04
deb package of coova-chilli 1.3.2

More or less ok.

Needed to modify debian/rules
#dh_shlibdeps
dh_shlibdeps -l /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/

Not sure how to resolve the following warnings.

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _options used by
debian/coova-chilli/usr/lib/libchilli.so.0.0.0 found in none of the
libraries
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/coova-chilli/usr/lib/coova-chilli/sample.so
contains an unresolvable reference to symbol net_select_reg: it's probably
a plugin
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: 2 other similar warnings have been skipped (use -v
to see them all)
dh_gencontrol
dpkg-gencontrol: warning: package coova-chilli: unused substitution
variable ${shlibs:Depends}
dh_md5sums
dh_builddeb
dpkg-deb: warning: conffile name '/etc/init.d/chilli' is duplicated
dpkg-deb: warning: conffile name '/etc/default/chilli' is duplicated
dpkg-deb: warning: ignoring 2 warnings about the control file(s)

Regards with thanks,
Jeff.


On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Jeff Ausfeld <jeff at polyinnovations.com>
wrote:

> Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
> target     prot opt source               destination
> DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             192.168.227.1
> ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        udp
> dpt:domain
> ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        udp
> dpts:bootps:bootpc
> ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             255.255.255.255      udp
> dpts:bootps:bootpc
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:ssh
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:30001
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:3000
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:8000
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp
> dpt:telnet
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:http
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:4990
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:3990
> DROP       all  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1
> DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             192.168.227.1
> ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        udp
> dpt:domain
> ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        udp
> dpts:bootps:bootpc
> ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             255.255.255.255      udp
> dpts:bootps:bootpc
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:ssh
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:30001
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:3000
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:8000
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp
> dpt:telnet
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:http
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:4990
> ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1        tcp dpt:3990
> DROP       all  --  anywhere             192.168.227.1
> fail2ban-ssh  tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             multiport
> dports ssh
>
> Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
> target     prot opt source               destination
> ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> TCPMSS     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             tcp
> flags:SYN,RST/SYN TCPMSS clamp to PMTU
> ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> TCPMSS     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             tcp
> flags:SYN,RST/SYN TCPMSS clamp to PMTU
> ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere
>
> It makes all of this, as you can see it's duplicated.
>
> When I run service chilli stop.  It does not actually stop.  I wonder if
> when service stop is run, it is actually just rerunning start.
>
> Regards with thanks,
> Jeff.
>
>
> On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 8:50 AM, Sevan Janiyan <venture37 at geeklan.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> On 29/10/2016 13:44, Jeff Ausfeld wrote:
>> > ios captive portal still does not pop up, which I hate anyway so I would
>> > rather not do that.  But the larger problem is after authentication it
>> > does not allow an internet connection.  I cleared out iptables but it
>> > also seems like it is recreating rules with every single restart,
>> > instead of leaving the ones it has alone, or redoing them.
>>
>> Look at your up & down.sh files.
>>
>>
>> Sevan
>>
>
>


More information about the CoovaChilli mailing list