[CoovaChilli] Chrome on Android (https)

José Borges jose.borges at algardata.pt
Mon Sep 26 17:00:32 BST 2016

Yes I had this problem BEFORE i changed the DNS1 and DNS2, and removed anything related to Google (DNS's) from my UAMDOMAINS in the chilli config.

Now when I connect to the WIFI, I get a "YOU NEED TO START A SESSION" in the WIFI android list, and when I click it and choose CONNECT, the Chrome opens and after a few seconds (trying to open www.google.com) the browser shows the UAM page OR a icon saying CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION (open your browser to conclude the connection) which then opens the UAM page.