[CoovaChilli] How to configure coovachilli to use an idle IP pool

Farzan Doroodgar farzan.doroodgar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 17:48:10 BST 2017

For your latter question, We use a managed switch on layer 2 to prevent
clients from seeing each other so they will have no idea what mac addresses
are currently valid on the network. We do appreciate if you can provide any
better solution.
Regarding your former question, I am not sure what you mean but if you are
talking about authenticated and non-authenticated users, we differentiate
them using coova session established for clients when they are
authenticated using captive portal. Coova is configured to work with a
radius server.

Thanks