[CoovaChilli] OpenWRT/LEDE radsec

Xavier Maysonnave x.maysonnave at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 12:23:07 BST 2017

Hi All,

I try to setup radsec between a LEDE 17.01 router and a Freeradius 3.0
server.
1 - I build myself the firmware (Debian Stretch) however I cannot see the
chilli_daemon once deployed but the HAVE_SSL is there.
2 - In the meantime I successfully used radsecproxy as I can connect with
radsecproxy to my Freeradius server. (Freeradius in multi threaded debug
mode)
Question:
1 - Is it not recommended to use chilli_radsec on OpenWRT/LEDE 17.01 as
there is no option to get radsec ? Is radsecproxy or OpenVPN the
recommended way on LEDE to secure the link between the nas and the server ?
2 - I didn't succeed to proxy coova-chilli to radsecproxy. I don't know how
to do the proper setup. I googled extensively with no luck.

Thanks

--
PGP: CAE5 CE4A EFE9 134F D991 5465 081C B6FB 2EAC 6CC9
<https://goo.gl/lPjb40>

Light

Xavier
​ / Pudhuveedu​