[CoovaChilli] upload limit bandwidth with xt_coova

Luc ZIMMERMANN luc.zimmermann at e-wi.fr
Tue Feb 21 16:59:26 GMT 2017

since i compiled coova with xt_coova on 1.3.2

We already use coova 1.3.0 without xt_coova and we lost maybe 30 to 40 %
on huge optical fiber (100 Mbps -> result is approx 60 Mbps behind coova
network)

so i started to play with xt_coova. everything works fine we get approx
95% of the bandwidth, but, the upload limit is not applied

And it make fail our final tests :(