[CoovaChilli] CoovaChilli 1.4 on OpenWRT/Kirkwood - anybody working on this?

Andrew J Huang ajh.idaho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:21:08 GMT 2017

Apparently Kirkwood is the Marvell SOC used in the Linksys EA4500 router
that I selected to use for my project.  It seemed like a great choice at the
time (late 2015).  I'm considering chucking both the EA4500s I bought and
starting over on a different architecture.  Hard to know how close I am, and
whether I'm just as far with a different architecture.

-andy