[CoovaChilli] [PAID] Allowed Domains

Karen Sittig kasittig at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 01:15:17 BST 2017

Hi Muhammad -

All of those domains appear to be HTTPS domains with no HTTP counterparts.
CoovaChilli can't inspect the packet headers to determine the end
destination and determine if the packets should be forwarded because the
packets are encrypted, so they're dropped.

Redirection / captive portal will never work with HTTPS-secured traffic -
not being able to figure out where the packets are going is kind of the
point of this protocol.

-Karen