[CoovaChilli] WPA Captive Portal

Sevan Janiyan venture37 at geeklan.co.uk
Fri May 5 13:50:51 BST 2017

Hi Xavier,

On 25/04/2017 13:50, Xavier Maysonnave wrote:
> 1 - I noticed that my last email has been moderated and not published.
> It contained the Makefile who let compile the 1.4 version of Coova on LEDE
> 17.01. Thanks. Anyway if someone is interrested I can share my work.

Is there any reason why you're trying to post distro specific
contributions here rather than looking to get the fixes integrated so
things work out of the box? (would be pretty frustrating for folks to
have to fish out some Makefile from a list posting elsewhere, no?)

> 2 - I started radsec successfully with coova on LEDE 17.01 and now I try to
> setup WPA2 Enterprise with Freeradius 3.0 on Debian Stretch. My
> authentication scheme uses peap and mschapv2. Following
> http://coova.github.io/CoovaChilli/WPACaptivePortal/ I setup the flag
> wpaguests and setup the proxy with success. Registered users doesn't reach
> the captive portal, that's really good. However I cannot setup
> ChilliSpot-Config
> = require-uam-auth and change an Access-Reject to an Access-Accept for
> unknown login. It simply doesn't work. Following https://goo.gl/dtFDsa or
> https://goo.gl/gCf3QD I didn't make any progress. Is this technic still
> possible on Freeradius 3 or not ?

Could this just be a fallout from the configuration style changes in
modern FreeRADIUS?

Sevan