[CoovaChilli] WPA Captive Portal

Sevan Janiyan venture37 at geeklan.co.uk
Tue May 9 17:05:49 BST 2017

On 06/05/2017 04:55, Xavier Maysonnave wrote:
> ​ Initially I was looking how to compile the 1.3 to get the radsec
> support. Then I investigate the 1.4 code and improved the environment
> for LEDE 17.01 as I wanted to see all the compile option in make
> menuconfig. I have the files for the 1.3.0 and the 1.4. If you think it
> could be a contribution let me know how to proceed. ​Now I use the 1.3.0
> version on LEDE 17.01 as the 1.4 is not running. The coova dhcp didn't
> give any ip address.

If I understand you correctly, there's 2 separate items. the first part
is how LEDE packages coova, that should be dealt with on LEDE site,
raise a pull request or file a bug report with your request to raise
awareness of the issue.
https://lede-project.org/submitting-patches or https://lede-project.org/bugs

For coova not giving an IP address, do you know if the issue is specific
to distro? (with your configuration, do you experience the same problem
on another Linux distro?)

Sevan