[CoovaChilli] RFC 2865 - User-Name

Xavier Maysonnave x.maysonnave at gmail.com
Thu May 11 12:06:57 BST 2017

Hi All,
I setup a WPA2 - Peap - Mschapv2 on LEDE 17.01 with Freeradius 3.0.12 on
Debian Stretch as a backend.
I use the anonymous identity to secure the real identity.
The Accept-Request always carry the anonymous identity. The Freeradius
inner-tunnel takes care of the real name.
To let now Coova-Chilli that it should use the real user-name I send in the
Accept-Accept the User-Name attribute who contains the real identity
however coova doesn't use this User-name in its subsequent
Accounting-Request. Here is the link about the RFC.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2865#page-26
Thanks
--
PGP: CAE5 CE4A EFE9 134F D991 5465 081C B6FB 2EAC 6CC9
<https://goo.gl/lPjb40>

Light

Xavier
​ / Pudhuveedu​