[CoovaChilli] WPA Captive Portal

Xavier Maysonnave x.maysonnave at gmail.com
Wed May 17 07:25:46 BST 2017

Hi All,
I made some further tests with coova-chilli 1.4 on LEDE 17.01 with a remote
Freeradius 3.0.12 server.
The NAS send correctly its accounting request on.
I use WPA2 with peap and mschapv2 and a radsec tunnel. I never reach the
inner tunnel. The freeradius server is stuck processing the
Access-Challenge. Coova always resend the same sequence. As such my client
is not recognized and didn't get any IP address.
Thanks

--
PGP: CAE5 CE4A EFE9 134F D991 5465 081C B6FB 2EAC 6CC9
<https://goo.gl/lPjb40>

Light

Xavier
​ / Pudhuveedu​