[CoovaChilli] Dynamic MAC Address detection

Jérôme DENIS jerome.denis at e-wi.fr
Fri Oct 6 08:55:57 BST 2017

We're facing a new problem with some recents OS features. We note that, with Windows 10, some android tablets, MAC Address change automatically during session or for each session. Then we lose identity of our user. Is there some workarounds to ensure user identity during sessions and futures sessions ? MAC Address is a common way to have unicity of devices, and our system depends on this devices identification.