[CoovaChilli] Windows 10 redirecting to msn.com

Muhammad Usman muhd.usman87 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 06:22:18 GMT 2017

Hi,
When user connect to our hotspot system on Windows 10 laptop, windows
intercept the session and redirect user to our login page, but after
successful authentication, rather than redirecting to userurl or
redirecturl, user gets redirected to msn.com.
I have verified this multiple times, even if we check the session details
via chilli_query list, userurl showed their is also not msn.com.

Windows is intercepting captive portal via this link :
http://www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect

Any idea how can i make sure that user gets redirected to redirurl defined
in our system. Thanks