[CoovaChilli] coovachilli authentication response

Ronen Benayoun ronen at dantechrb.com
Mon Mar 5 16:59:11 GMT 2018

Hello,

New to coovachilli, we are using coovachilli on an embedded linux
device.  So far the unit redirects to an external radius server hosted
by hotspotsystem.com.  after login we get a message indicating that
login was unsuccesfull, but the management page at hotsposystem.com
indicates that the user account was validated and is active.

We are able to ping the radius server using NTradping (autheentication
Request is accepted).  So it seems like there is a coovachilli
setting/configuration that blocks radius response.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thx