[CoovaChilli] Use of a HTTP AAA proxy and/or chilli_proxy

Pi HomeServer pihomeserver at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:13:25 GMT 2019

I compiled Coova 1.4 with the proxy option :
Compiled with ENABLE_DEBUG ENABLE_ACCOUNTING_ONOFF ENABLE_BINSTATFILE ENABLE_CHILLIQUERY ENABLE_CHILLIPROXY ENABLE_COA ENABLE_RADPROXY ENABLE_CHILLIRADSEC ENABLE_CHILLIREDIR ENABLE_CHILLISCRIPT ENABLE_DHCPRADIUS ENABLE_UAMDOMAINFILE ENABLE_EAPOL ENABLE_IEEE8021Q ENABLE_IPV6 ENABLE_JSON ENABLE_LARGELIMITS ENABLE_LAYER3 ENABLE_LEAKYBUCKET ENABLE_MINIPORTAL ENABLE_MODULES ENABLE_MULTIROUTE ENABLE_PROXYVSA ENABLE_EXTADMVSA ENABLE_REDIRDNSREQ ENABLE_STATFILE ENABLE_TAP ENABLE_TCPRESET ENABLE_UAMANYIP ENABLE_UAMDOMAINFILE ENABLE_UAMUIPORT HAVE_OPENSSL USING_POLL