[CoovaChilli] local.conf not generated with the CoovaChilli-Config atribute values on coovachilli 1.4

Domingos Pinho domingos.pinho at algardata.pt
Thu Mar 28 17:08:42 GMT 2019

Hello everyone,

I updated the coovachilli to the last version 1.4 that is working with freeradius 2.1.12.
Before updating I had coovachilli 1.3.0 that correctly generated the local.conf file from the ChilliSpot-Config atribute values of the radreply table.
Now with the new version, although everything is working properly, the local.conf file is not generated with the CoovaChilli-Config atribute values.

I have adminuser and adminpasswd configured and tested.

Any idea how to make this work?

Thank you!